Our History

The Clubhouse

The clubhouse was built by prison labor in a three-year project.
Rock for the foundation was taken from the bluffs overlooking the river and the white oak logs were hauled with horse-drawn bobsleds during the winter from a timber up the Buffalo creek.
The club was formally dedicated in June 1924.

©2019 by Wapsipinicon Country Club. Proudly created with Wix.com